Hi!

ERMMM.. Ya, Hi, I'm back!
It's a long weekend coz of HARI RAYA!! So I have 5 days off in total. YEA MAN, FIVE DAYSSSS!!

to cut the crap.
Talk about what happened to me this few months.
I am still a student, studying music. Yea, I have no money and energy to get another Degree.
Anyway, I will be doing my Trio Recital next 2 weeks. Wish me luck kaw kaw man.
Trio means pre grad recital. What comes next?? Oh, shit. It's Graduation RECITAL!!!
I AM GRADUATING NEXT YEAR!!! OMG OMG!
Kinda dilemma, I'm so happy that I finally going to graduate but still scare of the life not being a student.
I think all the graduates' understand what I mean right?

Ya, Grateful. Trully grateful. Grateful that I'd made this far. Grateful that I get a lot of supports from my family and friends. (Like speaking my graduate speech). LOL!
Anyway, I realize a slight change in my life right now. I've turned kind, or kinder than before. Big applause to me, 来!

Erm, yup. That's pretty all I want to talk about. I even had plans for my sister and myself after graduate when I back in my hometown. Smart people always plans ahead kay. Don't judge. HAHAHA!!
 (I really hope she won't leave house or leave later when I'm enough seeing her face, for further studies coz she's currently doing her SPM. Or maybe study STPM perhaps? :D). *evil me speaking*

Okay, you can see I'm quite happy now. You stay happy too! BYE BYE! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013