Once upon a toon concert

Hello,
as you know I am now a working woman, the only happening thing that I can ever happen is to reminisce about my own university life. ๐Ÿ˜ (omg, it's so cool, I can put emoji now.)

There's a reason why I joined school band since primary school. It's because I love to perform, but I prefer the perform in group.
Love to harvest the hard work, love the feeling of accomplishing something in a team.

Once upon a toon concert was one of the highlight in my university.
We, the girls formed a group to perform.
And the best part of it was we were performing theme songs from cartoons we watch when we were kids.

The concert was organized by the music student association and we as a music student and friends of the president and VP can't sit there do nothing not to support our friend right?
So we went to the audition. (But what I remembered was, we gained some ECA points from going to the audition. That was another reason why we join) ๐Ÿ˜†
We played 'You've got a friend in me' from Toy's Story on the audition. But then the coaches thought that it was a great idea forming a girl group that plays girls hero cartoon song.
So that's how it goes.
We really like the idea and work hard on finding songs from cartoons that lead by girls.

Do you guys still remember these cartoon named 'Miss Lulu' and the 'Madeline'?
No, we didn't played their song. I love those cartoons too.
But the song list was like that:
1.) Groovy ; Catch you catch me - Card Captor Sakura
2.) Here We Go ; Call me Beep Me - Totally Spies ; Kim Possible
3.) Power Puff Girls Theme Song
4.) Moonlight Densetsu ; Sailor Star - Sailor Moon

As a child, I don't watch Japanese anime so I am not sure with the song name.
But I do like to watch it now as an adult. ๐Ÿ˜

The highlight of the night was Grace's hairstyle (middle left)

This is the video of our performance that night. We were the last group, explains why there is a long ending. 
Go Girls Power! Did I mentioned that our group name was Girls Power? ๐Ÿ˜…
Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013