Year of Rabbit! :D

Ya, M crazy. What a huge picture. ;)

There are 3 rabbits in my family.
Guess who??
M not gonna say it out here. XD

Okay, I can feel the air, the atmosphere the everything of Spring.
In my mind, Spring is when the pinky flower bloom all over the world. :D
Me likey!
Chinese New Year, wont be at home for long time like those people in china.
They can have their holidays for like         a month. =.= I wish too.
And and and I love when me and my family went to CNY shopping and there are greetings from everybody around you.
Oh yeah! I love it!
But, :( I still have to practice and finish my assignments during CNY. D: M still busy although it's a relaxing ,lovely, joyful and no major class (of course) 's holiday.

Anyway, Oh yeah oh yeah!
It's Chinese New Year, who cares?!

Last but not least,
IT'S YEAR OF TUZKI!
Greetings from him. //
It's so fluffy, Im gonna die!! :D
I wish everybody have a good new year, best of luck, health, wealth, studies,business, love,friendship, lottery, music, feeling, mood and etc..
Happy Yipee Chinese New Year! :D
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013