Hi.

Hi. I'm Fion. 18 years old. =)
I just wake up from a long long nap.
I was dead on my bed for 3 hours.
So, I was like            Reborn. -.-

Okay, what I want to say is.
I dreamed just now. Yeah, A dream.
Not sweet not bitter but a normal dream.
I found that I hardly dream something since I was here.
Congrats me, I dreamed! =D

And, yesterday was my last pasar malam this year.
Which Mr. Henry Jefferson Jet Lee Yung Kee (long name right??) -___-'' persuade us to go.
To show that we are kind, friendly, caring, loving. We went to the pasar malam till the next day. -.-
Anyway, this is the last time for this year. Appreciate that. =)

I just finished my Musicianship Skills 1 Final Exam just now.
I think that it was not easy and not that hard, so I answered all the questions. -.-
I'm happy that at least I know how to spell a tambourine ,Thanks to my dad who ask me to check it everyday. XD
Hope to see Sara again as she is going to lecture Musicianship Skills 2 next sem. //
It means, Hope I won't fail this paper!! ARGH!!
Now, I left only 1 subject. Yeah! 1 last subject, that is Theory Rudiments II.
I have to becareful when answering, so I think I need some time. 3 hours is enough, I hope so.
And again, I didn't hope to see Dr. Christine again. As she still lecturing Theory II next semester.

Again, I gonna say that after my very last Theory paper.Hehe.
I am free!! And relax in KT. 人生一大享受!
=D
Finish.Bye.Night!
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013