Unlucky Me

The name list for the national service came out yesterday. So lucky that I had been choosen by them. Yes, I had to go to national service. Please, laugh at me!! Anyway, I better take care of the band and my study first. Then enjoy my life after SPM in the camp.
*
And today, that was a Big news happen in our small school. That is one of the student had been quarantine due to her sister who just came back from Melbourne is positif to H1N1. This was the biggest news i had ever seen before for studying this school for quite many years.
It is so real that everybody was scare when saw her classmates walking around the school, especially the teachers. The teachers were all boycott the students, and some of them even didn't go in the class when their period. Now, the report has say, she is negatif to H1N1.
So, Just be happy to school, because now the school is safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013