Recently

My body almost kecai..
everyday do my art folio till mid night..
n goin for prac, do my hw..
my head feel pain, brain erossion.. I think XD
*********************************************************
My mood, so so la..
sometimes bad N
sometimes good until can send me to the zoo negara..
*********************************************************
i discuss my future v my big bro..
n i duno whr i wanna go n to study..
XD
means= no conclusion..

I'm happy tonight..
because everything is stop down by my brain..
Cause by the brain erossion.. XD

the night is still young, but i'm goin to sleep..
Peace^^
Nite..

Comments

  1. Just Relax..
    Take your Time and Think properly.. ^^
    Don feel Stress.. ^^
    You can do it.. Be happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. fion , u must be happy ah ! hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..
    sumtimes noe u 2 gt prob
    bt duno wt 2 do
    jz cn diam diam oni
    anyhow..
    jz as wt i said 2 Vian
    if any prob
    feel free 2 disturb me ba..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013