10% from fIoN

_____2day, suddenly i saw the word 'last long' i think back many things.. saw thisword somewhere before.. like in an conversation.. when i saw it i duno wat to do.. i sms to my frens to ask them faster on9.. tat time i was scared.. i duno y.. mayb i'm really stupid.. i also forgot wat i do tat time.. mayb i juz answer a ok or wat.. i still rmb the words n sentences..

_____My birthday tis year, it is tuesday, we all are busy.. morning schooling, noon tuition n nite tuition.. can say i tat day celebrate v my books or my teachers.. every year i m juz waiting for this day, mayb i m tired for waiting so long.. no more excited but i m happy, coz they help me celebrate my birthday.. i get everybody's wish start from the day before.. actually i'm tired when 22/9 nite, but juz think dao, yao xiao tou de present.. omg!! haha, i dun hav any present paper.. so, i take a duno wat thing, juz pack pack like tat.. then giv to him the next day.. so, bcoz i of his present i sleep late tat nite.. the most late msg i receive is from long kar mei, receive ar 3:++ a.m, i juz saw it the next morning..that day i celebrate v frens in school, celebrate v my family at saujana.. then the other time is celebrate v my tuition teacher.. at nite, when i on9, ah ann also come wish me, coz i wish him ma when his b'day.. haha..m i waiting for any thing?? m i wish something to happen??mayb i m happy.. ya, i m happy, i hav my family, my friends.. n something, i waiting for a birthday wishes from u.. is tat mean cool for no wishes to your friends tat waiting for ur wishes?? anyway , it already pass.. i m already 16.. i m big enough.. gt anything juz kept in the heart.. more serious on study..

_____I feel tat we learn many things in band.. we all r now more mature, in physical, mental or anything.. more mature than our friends.. we think longer n further, we won't argue with a childish person.. we r brave to admit when we r wrong.. we are more tough, black n happy.. we won't cry when something gonna happen, we try to solve when it really happen.. we r more discipline than others.. we make use our time.. coz we noe there r not so many time for us to waste.. so, everybody, i wish u all good luck n all the best here.. b proud tat u r a band member!!

by fIoN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013