Practise

Practise
din c i post practise b4..
noe y i post??
i change new phone??
of course not la..
i bring dc to sch..
Y??
u will noe..
Coz of tis stupid thing la..
moral project..
i nw kembang myself..
bla bla..
such a useless photo..
juz useful for me do continue my moral project..=.=

Wah!! so guai meh..

not bad nt bad..

nt bad bok skill.. XD

also caused by the stupid moral project..

Kok Chein Fried nuggets n rice..

Nice Pose!!
My shirt gt a hole, so karmei help me sew ..

n band room no white n black colour thread,

so she use red..

so ong!!!

Kaya die them arr..

actually nt theirs..

eat kaya la.. XD

is for us..

but nt for us..

i duno for who la..

juz take pic so nice..XD


Saw?? XD


This is discusting.. ANTS!!!!
Audio Master v his Lovely NEW Dr. Beat..


so jin kak his face.. XD
Finally,
peace..
i wait for so so so long time..
phew..
dun tell me tis is juz a photo..
say it is true..
Hehe..

Sweet photo sure put at last de la..

Nabo, no sweet dy lo..

say 'Cheese'

kachak!

B the best of 08/09!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013