i'm here, i'm safe!!

actually,
not so scare la..
stay in school,
cause gt member,
gt air-cond,
gt light,
gt our lovely miss teo.. ^^

another actually,
yesterday sleep got little bit suffer la..
so cold, man..
finally close the air-cond.. phew..
i muz share mashimaro covered pillow v kar mei,
i muz use my towel as my blanket..
we all sleep on the floor,
n v tat kind (-0.8 celcius) of temperature..
i running nose whole night..
thanks to my parents giv birth a nose like tis 4 me.. ^^
so i noe the skill to use my mouth to breath.. XD

n so kesian, peek chin..
stomach pain..
kolian.. >.<
smth,
i wanna giv rude word tat time..
my "smart" brother phone me when 2:45,
ask me go 4 toilet..
omg!!
ppl terchekia when the phone rangs..
then plus the nose,
so hard to sleep back..

finally,
we all wake up at 3:15a.m..
i din saw anything..
thanks god..
we all also kia kia , no dare to open our eyes..
hahaha..

nice experience,
although juz sleep 3 hour..
hun dy,
nite..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013