#throwback

This post is propably me spamming photos on my own blog so no one got annoyed. Feel like repost or post these photos but I just don't feel it suitable to post on other social medias. So, there you go. Me spamming the all photosssss. :D

Simon and I last year.


Ya, ice cream is like heaven to us.

Showing teeth or rotten teeth is part of our life. Then grin like nobody's business.


I seldom cook. But this is what I can cook.
Received this card year before last year. And I kept it in my luggage till this year. So so sorry. 





All taken before CNY 2014.


Once upon a toon audition. :) 'You've got a friend in me'


With the super star drummer. 



I don't think I need to explain this.


Went out with ganu chicks. *coz 几只鸡仔而已,main鸡仔也不在。


First time sit wan ying's drive punya car.




  
Choir concert! April 2014.


Prove that I always kena bully by Ivy Khoo.


Autograph xian!

 
Birthday present.


Too free after jury and research paper.



The Korean cuisine best!



Umbrella edition.





The Terrence lings.


Last but no least. Jie er's happy face with chicken wings. 

That's all for now. Bye! Less than three. :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013