Friday Night.

Aha! Thanks to Ujiun the TrebleBirdo for this mouse pad. when mouse yi mah come. #IfYouKnowWhatIMean
Update become a must on Friday. I don't know why.
Ok, Don't care. Finish the Week 12. OMG, OMG!
It's Week 13 this Monday.

Didn't go to Songwritter's night. Hope I won't regret. So I need to be productive now! Yes.
Started to miss band life recently. This is a NO when final is around the corner. But just need to change it become a motivation for me to practice.

I am going to Pulau Redang this April. It means I can't wait to finish my FINAL!!
We supposed to be happy. I is the Can't Wait!
Ok, I don't know what to post dy.
Bye Bye! Have a nice weekend!

Oh ya, I am going to KinoKuniya this Sunday to spend my RM200 book voucher. Yipee.

It's a small joy when you know someone is missing you when you having a hard time. :)
Don't worry, everything will turn out fine.
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013