Heheh.

Hello.
My mood is 'so good' now. because there are no Major class tomorrow! :)

I cut my hair short like few inches short because of a random question of kawanku,Grace Foo. who cut her hair at the afternoon, then tak boleh tahan go and dye at night. WHY ARE WE SO RANDOM?
I tau dia tak short. 

Other than this, I feel I'm lucky to have all the band mates who are all seniors and all very the geng and all won't scold me when I'm noob. :D FYI, I have a new sub called Modern Band Ensemble. They treat me 'so good'.

Oh ya, and I have a new room mate. Melissa. will show you some pictures later and later soon. but not so soon.
#igiveyoumyheart

We are so gonna suffer in this semester. All ze best!
A good song to introduce! It's nice but a bit sarcastic.. la.



Familiar with this voice??
He's the man who sang Toy's Story, You've got a Friend in me.
If you know.
K.THX.BYE.
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013