Hello.

I don't have any photo to post here. So everytime when the same thing happened I prefer Tumblr first.
To have some nice sexy picture.
And yes. Tumblr always did a great job. :)
FYI, I'm  not a Domo Lover.
I was at KT. I think it's already 2 weeks plus. I just live the same life like. 
'Wake up, work, sleep'. It is damn boring times thousands.
And I ate every food in KT. but only chine food, not malay food. cause, it's bulan puasa.
But today. Yay, puasa day ended, and here comes the Hari Raya. Same thing. I can't eat the food.
Well, I should wait till I come back next semester break.

I think I have some uncorrect thinking. Like, I treat everybody in KT is more devil evil than in KL.
Ok, Maybe those customers always did not give me any great impression.
My eldest brother, we called him brother Wee, will have his convocation on October.
Yeah, Another Degree holder from the Wee family. :DD Wee~!

And watch out your every single action. Cause I found out that we'll become the people that we act to be.
Hmm. I did not use my diary anymore. Okay, at least I used it 1 month.
But some great people say we'll get used to some thing when we do it for 3 weeks.
Okay, Fine. :D
Nothing to say more. But a picture to share. :D
Elmo is cute. But not the talking elmo. O.O
Ok. Thx. Bye. :)
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013