Felt tired everyday doing the same thing.Need a rest, but when I do so, I just found that I can do nothing except the things I done everyday. Stupid idea. Yeah, Keep on my work. ^^
I miss my family. and that's why I post it here. I miss the time when we celebrate Chinese New Year. It is so happy. I miss KT so much. I miss all of my friends too. I miss those y ummy things Food. XD I wish to go back la. I wanna celebrate Chinese New Year. I wanna be with my family. In other words, I don't want to study. Hahas. A hi from Tuzki. and my most recent face. =D f | o N
=) A Beautiful Date!! OK, but it is not a beautiful day for me la.. M having piano final exam tomorrow!!! Practice hard now!! How?? I m sure I will be very super duper nervous!! How How?? My hand gonna die!! wake up wake up!!! @.@ Be good tomorrow! I love you, my Hand!! Fionna Wee, I know u steady wan.. Don't be nervous okay? ;) WISHMELUCKPLEASE!! f I o N
u brave for tat?lolx.. XP
ReplyDelete