Yup! I've done it badly.

I have done my piano exam today. It was terrible and nothing can describe it some more. For all my my friends who wish me good luck, thanks to you all. I really appreciate it. Finally, my piano exam had finish with low marks, and I wish I can pass it even it just reached the passing marks.
If really do so, what I can say is
" Thanks God! "
Peek's birthday is around the corner, I'll give her a surprise. And for sure, she will be happy. XD Back to the band practice, state level competition is coming and so the national level. All the best to band members, and becareful, not to sick, because really lack of time.
Last, Band members who sit for SPM this year, please double you hardwork, and do your best in your studies.
To my lovely friend,
please don't ask me about how my piano exam going.
I had no idea to answer the question..
Thanks^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013