Puff*


I sleep late again, because of the Add maths project. I really need a good sleep, but the chance for me to sleep is getting smaller n smaller n almost disappear.Went out for a little shop v my mum, because of the cute little ribbon. really sad when my mum saying "Erm, not nice." Then we had nothing since we stay in the shop 1 hour. Practice my piano for an hour and just now, i found the Tuzki theme for my phone.But, super duper unluckily, it canot install to my phone. Puff* Damn love Tuzki, but she doesn't like me. Sobs.Tomorrow starts the band practice, Gambate to all band members!! May u all give me the sweetest memory in my last year. Remember, We are not the best, so we need to learn more. But we are better among them.

Aiks, really late now,had to take b'fast v my mum tomorrow. Running to the bed.. Bye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013