Happy 21st Birthday NanaXIN! XD

Yes, My blog soon become a place to let me wish people Happy Birthday! 
Today is the birthday of the Princess BANANA *CLAPS*
or maybe the scriptwriter of 'Despicable Me 2'.

Okay, cut the crap.
Happy 21st Birthday and Happy Internship (I guess, coz everyone's freaking internship-ing, I'm like the left out one. 'sobs')
Wish you All the BEST in your studies and wish UCSI give you a degree faster.
I think that was the best wish I can wish for.
AND,
These are the pictures we took when chicken little (JIZAI's) Birthday! :)



Okay, 只供观赏,如看图后有何不适,那是您妈的事。

KTHXBYE. :*


Comments

  1. Gam xia Annoifs! hehehe Happy Belated Birthday and wish you graduate on time as well. All the best ❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013