Happy 21st Birthday June to the Kweh Peek

Plays Jay Chou's song at the back*

Happy 21st Birthday to le this friend! :)
You know you are old now. but, I don'r really care about your age.
Those things that will let your bulu roma stand up wan, don't say better lah.
Later, masuk hospital because of diabetes.
BUT,really appreciate we are always friends and try to still be the best friends than uni friends. (If what I said make sense)

4 of us in KLIA in the year 2010. The 烧炭.

This is 6 of us in 2013 when CNY. 
This is the best photo which 6 of us in it.

Anyway, it's kweh peek 白's birthday. So better wish her Happy Birthday again.
Haha! You know I love you, and I know you love me. Because, I love you, you love me, We are Happy Family.

Okay. Claim your birthday card from me when you come back. And I will free you 1 mushroom.

Muakk! From our Teacher. Less than three. :*

Comments

  1. OMG I just saw this. hahaha thank you B2! muakk less than three :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013