A Day

Oh man, I am starving now!! Late in the night, with no foods. Damn hungry. =(
Ok, I start to have a talk about today. We went jogging, jog from one side to another.O.O (Actually it's not the truth) Anyway, we managed to eat kueh tiao in Happy land while we reached there at 9. But, so sorry.. No curry for CC. So, Peek , if you were there ,also can't eat la.
Then, as a senior of school band,XD we went to see their practice. ^^
Again, we started our study group in the Library. Get ajok by Peek to Uncle Chua. Then really had tea time in First Station with Peek again XD vian n Lucky which make our stomach going to burst. And now infront of the PC with a empty stomach. xD
*
Oh, I wanna say something, I don't really know how to describe my day.
Exam coming soon, Gambateh ya!!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013